Monday, August 18, 2008

I now get it...

I never used to understand when people said "there are never enough hours in the day". When I was younger I would always have so much time in the day. Would see all my friends, cook myself tea and have everything ready for the next day.
Yet since my recent addiction to all things fabric, I have lost these spare hours. I don't have enough time to do all the things I would like to in the day like clean (do I really want to do that?)
Once I am fixed on a project and its looming dead line (babies being born), I am like a bull in a china shop, what ever comes into my path is left a mess!
My cousin had her first baby. Racing to finish that before the first visit.
Here is a photo of a quilt I finished early this year. Its a BOM by Hatched and Patched.
Until next time...



No comments: