Sunday, October 12, 2008

If I need it, make it!

At night school I need a laptop, which means I need a laptop bag. I use my laptop in class and at my full time job, so I carry the laptop with me everywhere. So I needed a new one, made from Amy Butlers new fabrics...
I have also joined my first swap, Doll Quilt Sway 5. I am really nervous about this, maybe I should have tried something a little easier first!
Now my Sunday will consist of dreaming of ideas and making these for this...

Have a good week.

Hayley

2 comments:

Janellybelly said...

Hi Hayley
Aren't you a lucky girl, winning 2 giveaways - Rosalie Quinlans and Amanda Brookes! Congratulations & many more blessings
Janelle xx

Kellie said...

Nice satchel! And that quilt will be just beautiful I am sure! Good luck with the swap I too have joined again ... madness at this time of the year really!