Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Heart Blogville...

I really do love my blogville, checking out my favorite designers & crafters blogs to see what beautiful designs they are making and receiving lovely comments. Those comments really make me smile from ear to ear and are what I really love about my blog. So thank you.
This week I have decided I am going to have only two projects going at a time. So I am in completion mode, starting with a few smaller projects.
My Rudy softie by Melly and Me from Honeysuckle Cottage's Christmas Club, my 2nd pin cousin of the month and softie for a special person (fabrics reflect her style)
Hopefully now I will start sleeping better with less projects to think about. My teeth and much better, healing really well.
Have a good weekend
Hayley

2 comments:

Janellybelly said...

Hi Hayley
So glad your mouth is feeling better, looking forward to seeing some more of your finished projects.
Blessings
Janelle :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Hayley, I LOVE your Rudy - he is ever so cute!! =]