Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend...

The reason for my absence is because of this...
and now too much of this!
Yes the boyfriend proposed, so now he is my fiance! It was very romantic proposal and he did so well to keep it all a secret. He took two of my girlfriends ring shopping on numerous occasions and I just LOVE it. I just cant wait till the ring is back from the jeweler's from being re-sized. In crafty news, I ordered some decorator weight Alexander Henry 2D Zoo fabric, I just love it and its the perfect baby boy fabric. I have a very important baby arriving early next year and again I am unsure of the gender, so the collection starts!
...and one of my favourite part of Christmas here in Melbourne, eating loads to many of these and having red lips.
Hopefully be back soon... If not you'll find me under a pile of silk in some bridal store!
Hayley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janellybelly said...

Congratulations Hayley! Many blessings to you both :)
I am jealous of the yummy cheap cherries - that's something I miss about Melbourne.
Janelle xx

Unknown said...

SQUEAL!!!!! Congratulations, that's wonderful news. How exciting, I want to get married again, mine was 10 years ago, I was still a baby, I can hardly remember it! I think you should be allowed to have them every 10 years or so (to the same person, of course!)

BEAUTIFUL ring too, lucky lucky lady!

SewAmy said...

congratulations. the ring is beautiful.