Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wrap up!


This is my fabulous Doll Quilt from DQS7. I love it to pieces, the colours, the quilting, the raw edge applique and the piecing, just simply perfect! Thank you so much Barb.
If you have not already joined the DQS I highly recommend it, there is nothing like making a special quilt for someone and then tearing open the packaging to your own special quilt.
My DQS7 made is way to its owner the wonderfully talented Mrs Schmenkman.
Back later in the week with a quilt and a bag!
Hayley X

9 comments:

Andi said...

Lucky girl. This is a stunning little quilt.
I'm off to check out her blog now.
Andi :-)

Barb said...

So happy it arrived safely. Your pictures are beautiful. Enjoy!

Mistea said...

Lucky you - that sure is a pretty quilt, as is the one you made and sent. Well Done.

blue star stitcher said...

This quilt turned out beautiful! I love that little blue hummingbird.

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

I just found your blog and love all of your color combos.

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Wow! Your work is fabulous! I love all the color combos too : )
When you get a chance can you send me your regular email so I can send you an invitation for Pin Topper of the Month Club?
Thank you so much!
gigi.minor@gmail.com

ParisMaddy said...

What a sweet little gem! Love the whimsical bird.

Bronwyn said...

Hi Hayley! Any new sewing projects to Show & Tell?

Joanne said...

Hi Lulabell1
Do read my blog as it is very funny mywebsite address is tallfun.blogspot.com Plz comment and as u wish do 'Follow' me.

seedeece_432