Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry Christmas...

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and if you are driving a safe trip.
This is what we will be lucky enough to be eating all day tomorrow....


Mars bar slice, Chocolate spiders, Apricot and coconut truffles, Chocolate and Walnut fudge and Peppermint and Chocolate truffles YUM! Just hope they last the car trip...
I have not been doing much sewing, to much planning! I did sew this wristlet and passport holder for my cousin, fabric is perfectly her.
I should be back after Christmas with some sewing, the entire weekend after Christmas is reserved for some sort of sewing!
Hayley

5 comments:

Janellybelly said...

Happy Christmas Hayley (& to your finace` too). All that baking & making looks Yummy! Have a special day shared with Family & Friends.
Blessings
Janelle xx

Kate said...

Yum - I hope you had a nice Christmas!

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG you visit my blog so I come visit yours and all I see is disgustingly yummy chocolate treats..............then diamonds (congrats).......then beautiful sewing........I will be back........

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Congratulations on your engagement Hayley!! All your Chritmas treats look delicious. Love the matching wristlet and passport holder - very stylish!! Your doll quilt looks fabulous - especially admire your lovely FMQ - my goal for 2009!!

Lorraine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I was going to email you but you are set at "no reply"...so came over to visit you......Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year and congratulatins to you on your engagement...! Choccies and diamonds - what more could a girl want...!?? Read some of your previous posts....love the doll quilt you made and the quilting is awesome! I am guessing your partner loved it!!