Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stacks!

The wonderful Janelle from Threads of Friendship sent me some Amy Butlers. Thank you ever so much Janelle, love that I have my own personal fabric shopper who has connections!


These two stacks are for quilts in progress.
and lastly a little wristlet for my Mum.
I am fighting off the winter blues and it's only autumn. My sewing room is so cold that I am thinking of moving my sewing machine next to our heater! Maybe then Ill actually create something.
Take care
Hayley X

6 comments:

Janellybelly said...

It was absolutely my pleasure Hayley dear :)
The stacks look gorgeous, & I love the wristlet you made for your Mum.
I will try to send some gorgeous Perth weather your way.
Janelle xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely fabrics.........cute little bag.........

Andi said...

Lucky!!!!
The Amy Butlers are beautiful.
The wristlet is very cute.
Andi x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love teh wristlet you made your Mum - so pretty! Your new stacks of fabric look very inspiring. Hope you find a warmer spot to sew. We are having the most glorious weather here!

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Lucky you on the fabrics, talented you on the wristlet, and clever you on wanting to move the sewing machine next to the heater!! xx

Sarah said...

LOVE the Amy Butler - I have just cut my bundle up to make a Stacke Coin Quilt and I am going to back it with Amy's Path Quilt.
x Sarah
PS: Love the wristlet!! They are all the rage atm!