Sunday, October 5, 2008

Domestic bliss...

This weekend I was quite busy. I made homemade fresh pasta, chocolate chip cookies and finished off this...
Its by Janelle Wind from Quilt Fabric Delights, one of my many BOM on the go at the moment.
I also made 4 more Passport holders for friends

Next up the piecing for little bluebirds and another Giraffe.

It has been school holidays for us here in Victoria, which means less traffic on the road and no school for us part time uni students. I can do so much more at home with those extra two nights a week. Back to the rat race tomorrow.

Have a good week

Hayley

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I really need to get off my bottom and make some of those passport holders they look great! Thank you for the encouragement regarding my latest quilt!!! It is well needed at the moment it feels like a hurdle to finish them sometimes!!!!!

Janelle Wind said...

WOW your block one of Little Bluebirds looks fantastic, thanks so much for sharing it here. What at thrill. x Janelle

Jo from the farm said...

Just found your blog, love your quilts...Congrats on winning Rosie's cards, they look great. Will visit again...