Friday, October 31, 2008

Ouch!

I had all four wisdom teeth taken out on Monday under general anesthetic. Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday have been a big blur to me, although I did manage to get some sewing done on my DQ. Three cheers for sick leave!
Thursday was all smiles, I walked outside to see a little parcel at my front door. It was my Doll Quilt made especially for me! I love it, the mix of colour and white, the puffs and buttons are just beautiful. Thank you for much Jody, hope you don't mind that I stole the photo from your blog.
My doll quilt is almost done, just needs a label. This little quilt has a long journey ahead of her and I hope my partner likes it.



Have a good weekend
Hayley

6 comments:

Janellybelly said...

Wisdom Teeth - Argh! (been there, done that, so I sympathize). It hasn't hindered your craftiness - the doll quilt looks amazing. Especially love the machine quilting.
Blessings
Janelle :)

smileykylie said...

ditto my bog sisters comments above, the doll quilt is amazing, I've never had a go at that quilting myself, you have inspired me. :)Kylie

smileykylie said...

oops that was meant to read BLOG sister, not bog sister! sorry Janelle!

Marianne said...

I sympathize with your teeth extraction. My daughter had all 4 removed under general about a year ago. If you follow all the oral surgeon's instructions, you should be ok.
I love the quilt you made for the DQS. So cute, then again I am partial to birds! I hope it is coming to me!

Chookyblue...... said...

done the wisdom teeth thing just like you........OMG.....

dool quilt looks fantastic

Kellie said...

I so hope you are feeling better! Nothing much worse than a sore mouth! What a very cute little quilt you have there! And the one you are making is just beautiful! Well done! I am yet to start mine ... but it will be first up when we get home :)